Devin S. DeVore practices law in the areas of Social Security Disability, IRS / Tax Resolution, Criminal Defense, and General Civil Litigation.
Mr. DeVore received his Bachelor of Arts degree from Brigham Young University and his Doctor of Jurisprudence from the University of Tennessee College of Law with a concentration in advocacy and dispute resolution. While at Brigham Young University he was a member of the Phi Alpha Theta National History Honor Society and played the electric bass for his alma mater’s Young Ambassador Show Band. Between receiving his undergraduate degree and entering law school, Mr. DeVore assisted thousands of disabled claimants throughout Tennessee and Florida with getting approved for Social Security Disability and Supplemental Security Income benefits. During law school he was on the editorial staff for the Tennessee Journal of Law and Policy and participated in the law school’s Public Defender Externship program.
Since Graduating from law school Mr. DeVore has represented individuals before the Social Security Administration, the Internal Revenue Service, TN Department of Revenue, and both state and federal courts throughout East Tennessee. He is part of the Tennessee Bar Association, National Organization of Social Security Claimants’ Representatives (NOSSCR), and currently serves in multiple committees for the Knoxville Bar Association.
**Awarded Cityview Magazine’s Top Attorney for Income Tax / IRS Resolutions & Social Security Disability Law
Areas of Practice
- Social Security Disability
- IRS Tax Resolution
- Criminal Defense Law
- General Civil Litigation
- University of Tennessee College of Law, Knoxville, Tennessee
- Law Journal: Tennessee Journal of Law and Policy, Editorial Staff
- Brigham Young University
- Honors: Phi Alpha Theta National History Honor Society
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Knoxville Bar Association
- Knoxville Bar Association – Lawyer Referral & Information Service Committee (LRIS) Co-Chair
- Knoxville Bar Association – Diversity in the Profession Committee
- National Organization of Social Security Claimants’ Representatives (NOSSCR)
- Tennessee Bar Association