Below are listed some of the frequent tax documents used for purposes of tax resolution. For a complete listing of IRS forms for taxes, click here.
- Form 433-A (OIC) — Information form for wage earners and self-employed individuals (Form used with offer in compromise)
- Form 433-B — Collection information statement for businesses
- Form 656 — Offer in compromise application (doubt as to collectibility)
- Form 656-PPV — Offer in compromise — periodic payment voucher
- Form 8857 — Request for innocent spouse relief
- Form 9465 — Installment agreement request
For more information on our approach to representing clients or if you’d like to learn more about tax-related topics, read the articles below or contact our firm: